We provide our clients with full respect for their privacy and protecting their personal data.
Pursuant to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of ) Next: GDPR, Forest Gorlice sp.z o.o. informs that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Forest Gorlice sp.z o.o. ul. Biecka 9, 38-300 Gorlice registered in the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000037595, for share capital in the amount of PLN 1,333,000.00, NIP 738-187-53-24, REGON: 492686520
2) Data Protection Inspector at Forest Gorlice sp.z o.o. There is Mrs. Monika Budziak tel. + 48 511-360-319, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed:
– in order and to the extent necessary to take action at the request of the data subject through the conclusion of the contract and to the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform the contract pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 point b. GDPR
– to pursue claims
4) Your personal data will be stored until the limitation period and expiry of all claims for the implementation of the contract
5) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing if the processing takes place on on the basis of consent on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint to GIODO when you decide that the processing of your personal data on the Lord regarding violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 – GDPR
7) providing personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not being personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract (it is not possible to make purchases in our online store).
8) We do not sell or lend the collected personal data to clients to third parties, unless this happens with the clear consent or at the client’s request or at the request of the authorized state authorities in connection with pending proceedings.
9) Our store also uses the so -called cookies (cookies). These files are saved on the customer’s computer by our server and provide statistical data with customer activity in order to choose our offer for its individual needs and tastes. The customer can at any time disable in his web browser the option to accept cookies, although he must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may affect the difficulties in using the offer of our store.